We decided in our Glasgow meeting to use Dropbox to share documents. To share documents, using Dropbox, you have to download Dropbox, and then you will have a dropbox folder on your computer. This folder will synchronize with the online Dropbox folder automatically so you will be in sync all the time. It will become an ordinary folder on your harddrive, which you can use. If you use the link below, it will be quite easy to do this. Here you can find the Help files for Dropbox. If you need more help, let me know.
If you don’t have a Dropbox already please use this link http://db.tt/I9XnHlo to download Dropbox or the link in the menu at the right of this IDEC website. If you do it like this I get some extra space in my Dropbox, and I use my own private Dropbox space for IDEC.
The chair will decide which documents will be in that folder. So please ask him or her before putting texts in this folder. A small step for you, but a huge step for the digital life of IDEC
Count per Day
- 169052Total reads:
- 103595Total visitors:
- 19th European Conference on Literacy Klagenfurt, Austria, 13–16 July 2015
- European Leadership Seminar Ljubljana, Slovenia 24th – 25th January 2014
- Get your IDEC work a boost: the Zero to Hero 30-Day Challenge
- Call for papers UKLA 50th International Conference July 4-6 2014
- European Conference on Reading August 6-9 2013 Presentations & Keynotes