The Reading Association of Macedonia (MaRA)
The Reading Association of Macedonia, MaRA was chartered as a member organization of the International Reading Association on November 18th, 2005. Affiliation No. M1A00 The membership consists of educators and other interested individuals concerned with the improvement of reading, education and literacy.
The goals are:
- promoting membership in MaRA and IRA activities;
- to encourage the study of reading problems;
- to stimulate and promote research in reading;
- to study the various factors that influence progress in reading;
- to publish the results of relevant and significant investigations and practices;
- to assist in the development of teacher-training programs;
- to promote mutual understanding and cooperation among educators in elementary school, middle school, high school, special literacy content areas and leadership positions.
President and Contact person: Anica Petkoska CV
Address: ul.145 br.23b 1230 Gostivar, Macedonia
Mob Phones: +38970707024 ; +38977935854