In Brussels, 1997, the International Development in Europe Committee IDEC agreed upon the guidelines of the European Professional Exchange Program.
The purpose of the Programme is to develop links between educators in literacy/reading in different European countries. The Programme allows educators who are members of national reading associations affiliated to the International Reading Association’s International Development in Europe Committee (IDEC) to visit other IDEC member countries in order to enhance their professional development. Visits can be planned between those IDEC member associations who have agreed to participate in the programme.
- Conference Literacy in the digital Age Vilnius 20.01.17
- 20th European Conference on Literacy 2017 Call for papers extended
- 3rd Baltic Sea – 17th Nordic Literacy Conference Key notes & Presentations
- ILA Research Panel featured research session on Dyslexia
- Call for Project ideas for 2017: Skills are Key!