In Brussels, 1997, the International Development in Europe Committee IDEC agreed upon the guidelines of the European Professional Exchange Program.
The purpose of the Programme is to develop links between educators in literacy/reading in different European countries. The Programme allows educators who are members of national reading associations affiliated to the International Reading Association’s International Development in Europe Committee (IDEC) to visit other IDEC member countries in order to enhance their professional development. Visits can be planned between those IDEC member associations who have agreed to participate in the programme.
- Call for papers XX European Conference on Literacy 2017 extended
- Nominations for International Literacy Association Award for Innovative Reading Promotion in Europe 2016
- European Declaration of the Right to Literacy
- Registration for the ELINET European Literacy Conference is now open
- Invitation 3rd Baltic Sea – 17th Nordic Literacy Conference