In Brussels, 1997, the International Development in Europe Committee IDEC agreed upon the guidelines of the European Professional Exchange Program.
The purpose of the Programme is to develop links between educators in literacy/reading in different European countries. The Programme allows educators who are members of national reading associations affiliated to the International Reading Association’s International Development in Europe Committee (IDEC) to visit other IDEC member countries in order to enhance their professional development. Visits can be planned between those IDEC member associations who have agreed to participate in the programme.
Count per Day
- 169286Total reads:
- 103746Total visitors:
- 19th European Conference on Literacy Klagenfurt, Austria, 13–16 July 2015
- European Leadership Seminar Ljubljana, Slovenia 24th – 25th January 2014
- Get your IDEC work a boost: the Zero to Hero 30-Day Challenge
- Call for papers UKLA 50th International Conference July 4-6 2014
- European Conference on Reading August 6-9 2013 Presentations & Keynotes