In Brussels, 1997, the International Development in Europe Committee IDEC agreed upon the guidelines of the European Professional Exchange Program.
The purpose of the Programme is to develop links between educators in literacy/reading in different European countries. The Programme allows educators who are members of national reading associations affiliated to the International Reading Association’s International Development in Europe Committee (IDEC) to visit other IDEC member countries in order to enhance their professional development. Visits can be planned between those IDEC member associations who have agreed to participate in the programme.
- Call for papers 20th European Conference on Literacy 2017 extended
- Key notes & Presentations 3rd Baltic Sea – 17th Nordic Literacy Conference Update
- ILA Research Panel featured research session on Dyslexia
- Call for Project ideas for 2017: Skills are Key!
- Nominations for International Literacy Association Award for Innovative Reading Promotion in Europe 2016