22nd European Conference on Literacy 45th Annual Conference, Literacy Association of Ireland One Hundred Thousand Welcomes – Céad Míle Fáilte
We are pleased to announce that the 22nd European Conference on Literacy which is jointly organised by the Federation of European Literacy Associations and The Literacy Association of Ireland, will take place in Dublin, Ireland from July 5th to July 7th, 2021, alongside the 45th Annual Conference of the Literacy Association of Ireland. The conference theme, “Literacy and Diversity: New Directions” will bring together researchers and educators from all over Europe and further afield to celebrate, discuss, debate and examine matters relating to literacy, literacy teaching and literacy research, across the full span of human learning. The aim of the conference is to encourage discourse about the evolution of diverse literacies in the 21st century and to hear the range of voices in the world of literacy. The following subthemes will be explored: –
- Subtheme 1: Literacy in the Early Years
- Subtheme 2: Effective Literacy Instruction
- Subtheme 3: Digital Literacies
- Subtheme 4: Literacy Environments
- Subtheme 5: Inclusive Practices in Literacy for Diverse Learners
- Subtheme 6: Lifelong Development of Literacy Skills
- Click on the link here for information on submitting proposals.
- The deadline for submitting proposals is January 31st, 2021
- Acceptance letters will be sent before end of February, 2021
- Early Bird registration will open on March 1st and will close on April 30th, 2021.