22nd European Conference on Literacy 45th Annual Conference, Literacy Association of Ireland One Hundred Thousand Welcomes – Céad Míle Fáilte
The 22nd European Conference on Literacy and the 46th Annual Conference, which is jointly organised by the Federation of European Literacy Associations and The Literacy Association of Ireland, has been postponed due to COVID-19 until 2022. The Conference will now take place in Dublin, Ireland from July 4th to July 6th, 2022, alongside the 46th Annual Conference of the Literacy Association of Ireland.
Prospective presenters who have already submitted proposals should note that their proposals will be automatically considered for 2022. They may delete, update or add new proposals by logging onto EasyChair. The deadline for doing so is 30th November 2021.
- Subtheme 1: Literacy in the Early Years
- Subtheme 2: Effective Literacy Instruction
- Subtheme 3: Digital Literacies
- Subtheme 4: Literacy Environments
- Subtheme 5: Inclusive Practices in Literacy for Diverse Learners
- Subtheme 6: Lifelong Development of Literacy Skills
- Click on the link here for information on submitting proposals.
- The deadline for submitting proposals is November 30th, 2021
- Acceptance letters will be sent on or before January 31st, 2022
- Early Bird registration will open on February 7th and will close on April 30th, 2022. Click here for information on registration.