22nd European Conference on Literacy
Call for Papers
The 22nd European Conference on Literacy and the 46th Annual Conference, which is jointly organised by the Federation of European Literacy Associations and The Literacy Association of Ireland now take place in Dublin, Ireland from July 4th to July 6th, 2022, alongside the 46th Annual Conference of the Literacy Association of Ireland.
Prospective presenters who have already submitted a proposal should note that their proposals will be automatically considered for 2022. They may delete, update or add new proposals by logging onto EasyChair. The deadline for doing so is 30th November 2021.
The conference theme, “Literacy and Diversity: New Directions” will bring together researchers and educators from all over Europe and further afield to celebrate, discuss, debate and examine matters relating to literacy, literacy teaching and literacy research, across the full span of human learning.
The aim of the conference is to encourage discourse about the evolution of diverse literacies in the 21st century and to hear the range of voices in the world of literacy.
The following subthemes will be explored: –
- Subtheme 1: Literacy in the Early Years
- Subtheme 2: Effective Literacy Instruction
- Subtheme 3: Digital Literacies
- Subtheme 4: Literacy Environments
- Subtheme 5: Inclusive Practices in Literacy for Diverse Learners
- Subtheme 6: Lifelong Development of Literacy Skills
The conference venue is the Institute of Education, Dublin City University (St Patrick’s Campus, Drumcondra), where a warm welcome will be extended to presenters, delegates and attendees. The Institute of Education is readily accessible from the airport and from the city centre by public transport and for the more energetic of you, on foot! Some college accommodation will be available but early registration is advised.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Ireland, to Dublin and to Dublin City University for what promises to be a lively, relevant and most interesting conference.
Important dates and deadlines:
- Click on the link here for information on submitting proposals.
- The deadline for submitting proposals is November 30th, 2021
- Acceptance letters will be sent out before January 31st, 2022
- Early Bird registration will open on February 7th 2022 and will close on April 30th, 2022.
All queries to email@example.com
One Hundred Thousand Welcomes – Céad Míle Fáilte