For some 30 years, since 1979 the IDEC has brought together representatives of the national reading associations in Europe, which are affiliated to the International Reading Association.These Associations cover the continent from Finland to Portugal, from Iceland to Greece, and new contacts are constantly being made. These affiliates can be reached via the name of the country below. Each National Association is responsible for the information linked to this page. You will find information on major activities and contact information by clicking on their pages.
- Conference Literacy in the digital Age Vilnius 20.01.17
- 20th European Conference on Literacy 2017 Call for papers extended
- 3rd Baltic Sea – 17th Nordic Literacy Conference Key notes & Presentations
- ILA Research Panel featured research session on Dyslexia
- Call for Project ideas for 2017: Skills are Key!